Active Services takes the privacy of your information seriously and this policy explains how we collect and use personal data collected via this website.
Information we collect
We collect the following information about you in the Enquiry form and the Request a Survey form on our website.
- Your name
- Your contact information: email address, telephone number
Personal Information we collect automatically
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information automatically such as:
- Your IP address
- How you found our website
- The number of times you visited our website
- The pages that you visit
How your information is used
We may use your data for the following reasons:
- To respond to your request
- To provide contracted services
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our products/services
We do not sell your information to third parties. We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Retention of data
We only hold your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collected your information or for as long as the law requires us to.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with us at email@example.com.
You may also lodge a complaint with a supervising authority in the Member State where you habitually reside or work or where a breach has taken place. Details for the Office of the Information Commissioner in the UK are available at https://ico.org.uk
Links to other websites
Changes to this policy
Last updated 18 September 2019